• Eleven on-the-money amp models, covering a broad range of authentic tones
• A new non-distorting clean model – ideal for acoustic-electric instruments and keyboards
• A broad palate of effects including compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo; plus reverbs and delays
• Built-in tuner – never play out of tune!
• Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
• AUX input jack – connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
• Headphone output for silent practice – any time, any place
• Dual power options; use the included AC adaptor, or use six AA batteries for up to 30 hours of portable music enjoyment
• Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
• Choose the style that’s right for you: rock-ready black; vintage-feel ivory; racing green – for a distinctly British look or the new Classic in traditional Vox livery.
Ultra-Portable Freedom and Mobility
As its name suggests, the MINI3 is ultra-compact. Your MINI3 includes a convenient, detachable shoulder-type carry strap for transporting your MINI3 with ease. It weighs a mere 3.5 kg, so you won’t get tired of carrying it around. In addition from getting from point A to point B, the MINI3 can be played at any point along the way! Six AA alkaline batteries can provide up to 30 hours of on-the-go power – ideal for outdoor use and street performances. An AC adaptor is included for playing while connected to an outlet.
Versatile Connections to Serve the Singer/Performer
In addition to the main guitar input, the MINI3 provides a separate mic input, complete with its own volume knob and control of the reverb/delay amount. This dynamic addition offers you detailed control of your overall sound. Plus, we have also included a convenient AUX input jack for connecting an MP3 player or other audio source. Jam along to your favorite tunes, practice those tricky licks, or play along with pre-recorded backing tracks for a full-fledged performance – all by yourself!
Clean Model Accommodates Nearly any Instrument
A pure, non-distorting clean model is included in the eleven amp types. This allows nearly any acoustic instrument fitted with a pickup or an acoustic-electric guitar to be connected to the MINI3, providing a rich and satisfying tone without losing any of your instrument’s acoustic resonances or nuances. This setting is also ideal for use with a keyboard or workstation, allowing the MINI3 to function as a portable PA system as well as a guitar amp.