iRig Pro Duo
2 channel audio/MIDI interface for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
iRig Pro Duo is the smallest full-featured dual-channel audio/MIDI interface on the market. iRig Pro Duo delivers high-quality 24-bit audio on the go or in the studio with plug-and-play simplicity. It features 2 channels with XLR/TRS combo audio jacks and phantom power that can accommodate everything from high-end phantom powered condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Each channel has it’s own input gain control so you can dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recording. With iRig Pro Duo, you don’t just have a superb portable interface for audio; you can also hook up your favorite MIDI controllers. This is thanks to its included TRS to MIDI-DIN cables and dedicated MIDI in/out jacks, so you can control MIDI-compatible software (or send MIDI data to MIDI-compatible hardware, like synthesizers, drum machines and samplers) with plug and play simplicity.
- 2 x 1/4” / XLR guitar, mic & line inputs.
- 2 hi-quality preamps with gain control.
- 48V phantom power.
- MIDI input/output.
- 2 balanced 1/4” out.
- Direct monitor.
- Lightning, USB and USB OTG cables included.
- Self-powered (2 AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (not included).
iRig Mic Studio XLR
Large-diaphragm analog studio condenser microphone
iRig Mic Studio XLR is a large-diaphragm analog condenser microphone for vocal and instrument recording. It features 1″ large-diaphragm condenser capsule, 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response and cardioid polar pattern. It also includes a mic clamp, a tripod tabletop stand and a 2m/6′ XLR mic cable.
Professional closed-back studio monitor headphones
- Closed back design for monitoring while recoding without mic bleed.
- High output drivers for accurate, transparent and powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response for rich bass and crisp highs.
- Adjustable headband for great fit maximum comfort for extended listening periods.